For those who are new to the Adult Dating world on the internet, there is a whole heap of advice you need to bear in mind when joining an Adult Dating Sites.
However, for those who are already accustomed to it, I’m sure you already have plenty. But I hope these advices and tips might still help you in some other ways. I’ve listed down below some of the Do’s and Don’ts you should keep in mind when joining any Adult Dating Sites.
• Verify your profile and email address. To get more responses and to make your profile valid and active, you should be sure to verify it.
• Fill out your “about me” section. Write a detailed description of yourself. Be brief and specify what you are looking for.
• If you have much time, try to complete your profile. Fill out all the forms and answer all the questions on it to make your profile more expressive.
• Upload a profile pic and add more photos. Be sure it’s not too offensive. It must show your face clearly. For discretion, you can make it private and just allow your friends or in contacts to see it. Not the whole world.
• Update your status even just once in a while to let other members know you are still active.
• Add more friends and be friendly.
• Respect other members and gain more trust and credibility.
• Read your news feed and check who viewed you and flirted with you to see if someone might interest you.
• Join a chat room and forums.
• Write a blog post and share your thoughts, interests, desires, fantasies and experiences.
• NEVER give out your credit card or login details to anyone. No matter what the reason is, don’t ever share these sensitive infos. You can’t afford to lose it.
• Never send out money to anyone you don’t know. Not until you verified the person. It’s good to help someone some time, but be sure they are telling the truth and say they are who they are.
• Never pay for cam girls or any other women who asked you to join another site. It’s a total rip off and you will never get to see that person.
• Never, ever share your bank details with anyone. Your bank will never ask you for your account number, PIN or password over email.
• Never pay to verify yourself. It should always be free.
• Never post your email or phone numbers, Skype, kik, etc.) publicly on your page. Scammers can easily get in touch with you and your inbox would be filled with spam messages. And It could be used for phishing scams as well.
• Never keep the same passwords for your various online accounts. It’s a good idea to have different passwords for your emails, bank log-ins and social media accounts. It may seem like an added burden, but it can make a big difference to the security of your profiles.
• Avoid being arrogant and aggressive, it’s not friendly.
• Never get involved with misunderstanding and arguments. Mostly it will lead to a fight and will raise your blood pressure to the roof.
• Don’t Discriminate.
Adult Dating Sites should always be fun and safe for all its users and members. So I hope these tips and advice would guide you on your online dating and pleasure. Always stay safe and avoid becoming a victim of online scams and frauds. And have a successful Adult Dating experience.